What payment methods do you accept?
Instant Bank Transfer
Instant Bank transfers are the most convenient & quickest method of both depositing and withdrawing. For more information on Instant Bank Transfers, read our article here
Debit Cards & Apple Pay
*You can add up to three debit cards on to your account. This rule does not apply to Apple Pay. If you have used up your maximum slots and wish to add another card, you can read our article here on how to remove a card.
Other Payment Methods
Only payment methods available in your country will be added to the ‘Other Methods’ tab.
Cash (through a Paddy Power Shop) is accepted as well as:
- Rapid Transfer
- Much Better
- Bank Transfer
All deposits are processed immediately and should appear on your account right away, except Bank Transfers which can take 1-5 days.
If you want to understand what restrictions or conditions are associated with a particular method, highlight the information icon next to Payment Information (see screenshot below).
The Minimum Deposit amount is also included on the right hand side.
How do I make a deposit?
1. You can log in and visit our Deposit page here.
2. Select the ‘Popular’ Tab for Instant Bank Transfers (the quickest and most reliable method), Apple Pay/Card and ‘Other Methods’ for alternatives.
- If you are depositing by Card make sure you have already this to your Paddy Power account (to do that, read our article here)
- Select the payment method you wish to deposit from
- Add the amount you want to deposit in the ‘amount’ box.
- For ‘Other methods’, the minimum deposit is shown to the right-hand side of the Deposit Funds screen along with the processing time and any applicable fees on browser. (Paddy Power will not charge any fees). On the app, it is under ‘Payment Information’
- For Apple Pay and Debit Cards, the amount box will be pre-populated with the last amount you deposited. If you input an amount less than this, you will receive an error message.
4. If using a card, enter your cards security code in the box at the bottom
5. Select ‘Pay’ for Apple Pay and ‘Deposit’ for all other payment methods. Providing all information is correct, this will now deposit the amount entered.
Why is my deposit being declined?
If your deposit is being declined, it is because the payment provider is denying us permission to take funds from your card/account.
Sometimes, if you make multiple online transactions, your payment provider will refer them for manual authorisation to ensure the integrity of the card/ your account. If this is the case, our customer service team may be able to deposit manually for you. You can contact them using the ‘Message Us’ button at the bottom of this page.
If this isn't the case, the payment provider is declining the transaction for another reason. There are several reasons why this may happen. You will need to contact your provider to discuss this as they will not share that information with us.