We get it, sometimes that lineup isn't right and you need to cancel an entry. No worries.
If you are on a desktop and would like to cancel an entry follow these steps:
1. Click on the 'Upcoming' tab at the top of the page
2. Click the 'Show Entry' link, located below your lineup image
3. In the right column, click on the red 'X' icon of the entry you'd like to cancel
If you are on a mobile device and would like to cancel an entry follow these steps:
1. Tap on the ‘upcoming’ tab
2. Select the contest and entry you’d like to delete
3. Scroll to the bottom of your lineup and tap ‘cancel entry’
Once a contest is cancelled successfully, the entry fee will immediately be credited back to your Paddy Power account.
Unfortunately you cannot cancel any matched H2H contests, an entry into a full 3-100 player league with an entry fee of £/€100 or more, or a full contest within 15 minutes of game start. The ‘Cancel Entry’ option will not appear for these contests.
For more rules and guidelines on our self-cancelation functionality, please refer to the Canceling Entries section of our Rules here.