We want betting with Paddy Power to be as enjoyable and positive experience for all our customers. Part of our goal is providing you with the tools and on-site features you need to ensure you stay fully in control of your gambling. Remember, if it’s not fun you’re not doing it right.
Our self-exclusion facility now covers both Paddy Power and Betfair brands. From 30/12/2016, if you self-exclude from one brand, we will endeavour to prevent you accessing your Account (or opening a new Account) within your selected self-exclusion timeframe across both brands.
Please note: Self-Exclusion does not cover Sky Betting & Gaming, PokerStars brands or Full Tilt Poker. You will need to self-exclude directly with the relevant brand in order to be excluded from your account with that brand.
If you feel you may have issues with gambling or would just like some more information you can visit our Responsible Gambling Site .
For further information on the following please choose the following options:
If you are unsure whether or not you may have developed a gambling problem, you can use the following simple checklist for self-assessment. If you answer positively to at least four of the following questions it is recommended you call either our customer service staff or one of the professional bodies highlighted below to seek professional advice.
- Preoccupation: Do you find that you are becoming preoccupied with past gambling successes?
- Tolerance: Do you find that you need to increase the amount of money you gamble to achieve the same enjoyment and excitement?
- Unable to stop: Have you recently tried to stop gambling but were unsuccessful?
- Irritability: Do you become moody or impatient when you are cutting down how much you gamble?
- Escape from reality: Do you ever use gambling as a way of ignoring stress in your in life or even pick you up when you feel down?
- Chase losses: Do you ever try to win back the money you lost by increasing the size or frequency of your wagers?
- Conceal involvement: Do you ever hide how much or how often you gamble from significant others?
- Unsociable behaviour: Have you ever committed fraud or theft to get money to gamble with?
- Ruin a relationship/opportunity: Has gambling ever ruined a personal relationship or an occupational or educational opportunity?
- Bail-out: Have you ever needed others to relieve a financial problem created by gambling?
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you are not satisfied with how your responsible gambling query was handled and wish to escalate the matter, you can contact the Gambling Commissioner.