Here at Paddy Power, our business is built on you having fun and we want to make sure that gambling never has a damaging effect. But you don’t have to just take our word for it, we’re making solid commitments to back up what we say.
The Paddy Power Way
Gambling should be safe and enjoyable for you and all our punters. We’re already spreading the word about Safer Gambling so that everyone gets the message but putting you in control is also vital. That’s why we’ve come up with a bunch of tools from deposit and loss limits to full self-exclusion. These tools have been designed to be simple and easy to use and we’re constantly chipping away and fine tuning them to make them work even better.
We’re pumping time and effort into new technology and creating a learning culture to make safe play the Paddy Power way. We want to protect you and all our punters, and make sure you always have fun when you play.
Our self-exclusion facility now covers both Paddy Power and Betfair brands. From 30/12/2016, if you self-exclude from one brand, we will endeavour to prevent you accessing your Account (or opening a new Account) within your selected self-exclusion timeframe across both brands.
Please note: Self-Exclusion does not cover Sky Betting & Gaming, PokerStars brands or Full Tilt Poker. You will need to self-exclude directly with the relevant brand in order to be excluded from your account with that brand.
If you feel you may have issues with gambling or would just like some more information you can visit our Responsible Gambling Site .
For further information on the following please choose the following options:
If you are unsure whether or not you may have developed a gambling problem, you can use the following simple checklist for self-assessment. If you answer positively to at least four of the following questions it is recommended you call either our customer service staff or one of the professional bodies highlighted below to seek professional advice.
- Do you find that you are becoming preoccupied with past gambling successes?
- Do you find that you need to increase the amount of money you gamble to achieve the same enjoyment and excitement?
- Have you recently tried to stop gambling but were unsuccessful?
- Do you become moody or impatient when you are cutting down how much you gamble?
- Do you ever use gambling as a way of ignoring stress in your in life or even pick you up when you feel down?
- Do you ever try to win back the money you lost by increasing the size or frequency of your wagers?
- Do you ever hide how much or how often you gamble from significant others?
- Have you ever committed fraud or theft to get money to gamble with?
- Has gambling ever ruined a personal relationship or an occupational or educational opportunity?
- Have you ever needed others to relieve a financial problem created by gambling?
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you are not satisfied with how your responsible gambling query was handled and wish to escalate the matter, you can contact the Gambling Commissioner.