Live Betting means betting that takes place while an event is in progress. The following are our rules for Live Betting:
1. We reserve the right to void any part or all, of any bets, on any event on which we are Live Betting that is not completed (ie. abandoned, postponed).
2. Where a blatant error is made in transmission on any event on which we are Live Betting (e.g. the book priced to less than 105%) bets will be settled at the correct price at the time at which the bet was placed.
3. Where we have reason to believe that a bet is placed after the outcome of an event is known, we reserve the right to void the bet.
4. For all bets placed in-running, the rules before the start will apply except where otherwise implied by a difference in selections, prices or markets offered.
5. Where a blatant error is made in handicap set up (i.e. handicap reads as - instead of + and vice versa ) on any event on which we are betting in-running, we reserve the right to settle bets at the correct handicap at the time at which the bet was placed.
6. Paddy Power tries to ensure that all event information displayed on this site is correct but any live score displays should be treated as a guide only. The Paddy Power rules for bet settlement still apply and as such we accept no liability for any discrepancies between information displayed on site and how a bet is settled.