Signup Offer Checklist
- If the Sign Up offer is £/€10 Risk Free First Bet then deposit and place a single £/€10 bet and if the bet loses we will give you your Money Back in Cash. Your bet must settle before your free bets are credited.
- If the Sign Up offer is bet10get30 offer, ensure you place a £10 qualifying bet. This can be a £/€10 win bet or a £/€5 each way bet. Multiple bets that build up to £€10 will not be valid. Signing up & depositing alone will not trigger the offer. Please note that you will then receive the 3 free bets of the value of £10 . The free bets are usually credited almost instantly.
- If you are choosing an Enhanced Price Sign Up offer, e.g. England to win at 6/1, click here for more information.
- Make sure to meet the minimum-odds requirement if one is stipulated, usually at 1/2 or greater.
- Only one signup offer per customer is permitted. If you have previously redeemed a signup promotion with Paddy Power, you would not be eligible to receive another.
- Check out the terms and conditions of the offer before you place your bet.
- If you intend to register for a specific offer - such as an Enhanced Price promotion - ensure you sign up by clicking on the relevant link on the offer page or on the email you received. You may not be able to avail of your desired offer by simply registering via the Paddy Power website, as doing so will associate your account with the standard signup offer as advertised onsite at the time.