Why Might your Cash Out not be Working or Available?
Cash Out isn't available for all markets on our Sportsbook. But, it's available for a lot!
If cash out becomes unavailable to you, it is most likely for one of the following reasons:
- Your cash out value is less than the Free Bet stake you’ve used, cash out will be available again if the value increases.
- The market you’ve bet on does not have cash out available (eg. some Power Prices, football handicap markets)
- The market does not go in-play (eg. #WhatOddsPaddy)
- The market is suspended temporarily due to match incidents and market suspension. eg: when prices are changing after a goal, VAR, break point, try etc.
If the bet features multiple in-play games, the risk of suspension increases and more patience may be required.
- The third-party provider who covers the sporting event has unfortunately not been able to continue coverage, as originally agreed. Pricing and cash out have been lost as a result.
- Technical issue with your cookies. Please delete your cookies and try again.
For Cash Out Rules, click here.