Cash Out allows you to lock in a profit or loss before waiting for the event to finish. Paddy Power does the maths to offer you a value in real time of your current bets based on the live market prices.
Cashing out a bet
- In the My Bets section, bets which are eligible for cash out will have a Cash Out bar on them.
- If you choose to lock in the value offered, click the 'Cash Out' button to cash out your bet.
- Alternatively, you can avail of a partial cash out, clicking the green 'slider' button next to the 'Cash Out' button presents a slider for you to scale your partial cash out.
- Once you have chosen your desired cash out value, click the 'Cash Out' button to cash out your bet.
Confirm Before Cash Out
If you press cash out accidentally, your bet cannot be reinstated. You can toggle on the Confirm Before Cash Out at the top of your My Bets section, to avoid the risk of cashing out accidentally.
Why Might your Cash Out not be Working or Available?
Cash Out isn't available for all markets on our Sportsbook. But, it's available for a lot!
If cash out becomes unavailable to you, it is most likely for one of the following reasons:
- Your cash out value is less than the Free Bet stake you’ve used, cash out will be available again if the value increases.
- The market you’ve bet on does not have cash out available (eg. some Power Prices, football handicap markets)
- The market does not go in-play (eg. #WhatOddsPaddy)
- The market is suspended temporarily due to match incidents and market suspension. eg: when prices are changing after a goal, VAR, break point, try etc.
If the bet features multiple in-play games, the risk of suspension increases and more patience may be required.
- The third-party provider who covers the sporting event has unfortunately not been able to continue coverage, as originally agreed. Pricing and cash out have been lost as a result.
- Technical issue with your cookies. Please delete your cookies and try again.
For Cash Out Rules, click here.