What is the Money Back as Cash if it loses promotion?
· This offer is available to new customers, resident in the UK or Republic of Ireland only and allows those customers to receive their stake back as cash up to the value of £/€10.
· A customers first ever placed bet will be counted as the qualifying bet
· The stake can be placed on any sportsbook bet (football, horse racing, golf etc)
Does the offer expire?
Yes, the offer will expire if you do not place a qualifying bet within 30 days of account opening.
How does this work if I place an each way bet in Horse Racing?
We will refund up to £/€10 in cash. If you bet each-way, this is two bets in one. For example, if you back a horse £/€5 each-way. You are placing £/€5 to win and £/€5 to place or £/€10 in total. If your selection wins, both parts of your bet will win (win and place) and you will not be due money back. If your horse places, you will receive winnings for the place part of your bet and the £/€5 bet on the win market will be refunded in cash as £/€5. If the horse does not win and finishes outside of the places outlined you will be refunded £/€10 as both parts of the bets will be lost.
What if my selection is a ‘non-runner’?
· If you end up backing a non-runner then your bet will be considered void and your stake will be returned.
· If you have only backed one horse you will then be able to place another bet which will be eligible for this promotion. If you have already placed a second bet then this will be taken as your first bet and apply to the promotion.
Can I use a free bet as a stake?
As we are refunding cash, any free bet stakes used will not count. Only payments made via debit card will be accepted for refund.
What happens if I cash out my bet?
If you cash out your bet before the race, much as is the case in the event of a non-runner, your next bet will be eligible for the refund instead.
When will I receive my money back?
All money back will be credited within 1 hour. However, we will aim to refund your money back sooner if we can. Keep an eye on your balance as it should be applied automatically. You may need to refresh it though, using the round arrow, before getting in touch:
What is the maximum stake?
Normal staking rules apply, however, the maximum refund you will receive if your horse is settled as a loser will be €/£10.
What else do I need to know?
· Sign up offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, and shared computer. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of free bet offers to any customers.
· Deposits made with e-wallets including Skrill, Paysafe, PayPal, Apple Pay and Neteller will NOT count towards this promotion. Only Debit Cards are eligible.
· Customers registering through this offer are not eligible for any other sign up promotion.
· The offer excludes the following bet types: Canadian, Goliath, Heinz, Lucky 15, Lucky 31, Lucky 63, Patent, Super Heinz, Trixie & Yankee.
· Paddy Power reserves the right in its discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of the offer to certain customers.
· The full terms and conditions of Paddypower.com also apply to this offer