How long does it take to settle my bet?
For Cheltenham 2023 and the most popular markets, it usually takes up to 30 minutes to settle bets. However, sometimes this can take a little longer, particularly where there are large volumes of bets involved. In the case of more obscure markets it may take up to 24 hours.
How do you settle markets?
For more information on our settlement rules, please read here.
I believe my bet has been settled incorrectly. What can I do?
If you think you've noticed an error in how your bet's been settled, we ask you to check the following before contacting us:
1) Has there been a Rule 4 applied to your bet due to a non-runner? For an explanation of Rule 4 read our Rule 4 Deductions article.
2) Is there a dead heat in the event that you have placed your bet on? For an explanation of a dead heat, read our Dead Heat article.
3) If your bet is a multiple, is one of the selections a non-runner? For an explanation of what a non runner is read our Non Runners article.
4) Please bear in mind that for football, we operate a ’90 minute rule’. The 90 minute Rule is applicable for all football bets (unless stated). It means that your bets will cover the full 90 minutes of the game (including any injury time) but not extra time or penalty shootouts.
· The exceptions to this rule are in relation to situations where the referee ends the match before 90 minutes for reasons other than an abandonment, in these circumstances all markets will be settled based on the actual result when the game was concluded (excluding any extra-time), irrespective of whether the full 90 minutes was played.
If you still feel the bet's been settled incorrectly, you may want to use our bet calculator here.
Using the calculator you can input information such as the type of bet you have placed (E.G. a single, an accumulator, a Heinz etc) or how much you have staked and it will show you what you can expect to win. The calculator can also be adjusted to include each way terms, dead heats and rule 4 deductions.
Failing all the above, please contact our Customer Services who will look into it for you, using the 'Message Us' button at the bottom of this article.