What are PayPoint deposits?
We have expanded the number of UK locations where you can deposit in cash into your Paddy Power account in cash via your Cash Card, Big Rewards Card or Play Card.
To find your nearest PayPoint outlet, use our shop locator here. N.B. Not all PayPoint outlets accept Paddy Power deposits.
To deposit cash into your Paddy Power account at a PayPoint outlet, follow the below steps.
- Locate a PayPoint outlet with our shop locator.
- Let the shop assistant know that you want to deposit to your Paddy Power account.
- Give the shop assistant your Cash Card, Big Rewards Card or Play Card and the money you want to deposit
- Hey presto! The money will be in your account within 10 minutes (Just so you’re aware, you won’t be able to deposit again via PayPoint until the first deposit has successfully processed).
If you have any questions, contact our Customer Service team.
A few T&Cs:
- See Cash Card and Play Card T&Cs here.
- Cash Withdrawals are not available in PayPoint outlets.
- Credit Cards cannot be used to fund a PayPoint deposit.
- Only Sterling may be deposited in PayPoint outlets.
- The minimum cash deposit is £10.
- The maximum deposit per transaction is £399.
- Cash Deposits are limited to a daily maximum limit of €2,500/£2,500.
- Paddy Power reserves the right to refuse at our sole discretion a Customer's application for a Cash Card, Big Rewards Card or Play Card, or to revoke a Customer's Cash Card, Big Rewards Card or Play Card at any time.
- Customer transactions may be suspended if customers attempt to deposit and then immediately withdraw cash. This is an anti-money laundering restriction.
- PayPoint deposits cannot be reversed.